Thursday 7 October 2010

Restaurant Day Three

Today marks my penultimate day in Zizzi so make sure you pop in between 1 and 3 to say hello!

The restaurant's really starting to take shape.  Yesterday, there were chefs in the kitchen, waiters organising the table settings and the managers eagerly rushing around to get everything ready for opening.  A real hive of activity!

I'll be taking some more photos inside today to give you another peek into Zizzi's and to let you see how Katy's phenomenal artwork is progressing.

I interviewed some great local residents yesterday so my ears will be glued to my dictaphone! I hope you'll look forward to reading them.  They include a chat with a Laird and a very knowledgable resident who gives us insight into Inverness in the 1940s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment